Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2009 Art Book ready!

The 2009 Paws For Charity Art Book is now ready for ordering!

37 artists raise fu...
By pawsforcharity.bl...

Click on the badge above (or on my blog's sidebar) or go to www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/606337 to preview and/or order the book!

Remember, all proceeds from the book sales are donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Funds are sent directly to the charity from the book's publisher.

Our photo cover, Sandy Paws, is currently in a contest. Please help out photographer Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes by voting for her photo! Click here to go to vote. (she's currently running a close second so your vote may make the difference!)

1 comment:

Word Weaver Art said...

I. Love. This.
And, although I'm "in your past" while I'm reading it feels like the present... Blogs are weird that way. On the Blurb site, I see that you will do... (or I guess "did") several more in future (past) years. I look forward to getting to see them too.
You must be very proud of this project.
H