Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unique Jewelry: LTCreates

I mentioned the other day that I have plans for another piece of window art...something a little bit different from what I've done in the past. I've taken my first step and these will be arriving in the mail soon... I'll be creating a "kitchen window"...an old wooden window with coloured glass and a few kitchen items grouted in. I've never used anything but glass before on my windows so I'm excited about this. And aren't those forks totally cool? (does anybody say "cool" anymore?) LOVE them!!

I found a shop on etsy called LTCreatesJewelry. Linda creates the most wonderful and unique jewelry from pewter items...spoons, forks, etc. Here are some samples from her shop (with her permission). Not sure what my favourite is...I think the watches. But the earrings and necklaces are great too. Definitely going on my favourites list for future purchases! Can't wait for my forks to arrive. I'll show you my "kitchen window" when it's finished.
Here's the description from Linda's shop. Go check it out!

LTCreatesJewelry's Shop Announcement
Welcome to my shop! I have started a new line of Pewter Jewelry that I'm very excited about. Over time, I will be putting it in my other shop, http://ltaylordesigns.etsy.com , but since this shop gets more exposure, we'll start here. Please take a look at that section of my shop for some very unique, exciting and affordable jewelry. You may never wear sterling again! For those of you who have retail shops, I do quantity discounts for large orders, so please be sure to contact me if you are looking for larger quantities of my items. I love custom orders, so please contact me if you want something special. I will do hand stamping of your favorite saying, initials, names, etc. My custom orders always get special attention. I have been making and selling Spoon Jewelry for a long time. Others are too, so I try to create unique items for you to enjoy - a little different than all the rest. Don't get stuck in a rut with your jewelry collection. Try something different! I guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back. I pride myself on great communication with my customers. You will never be in the dark as to what is happening with your order, and, you won't wait forever either. Oh yes, I only charge one fee for shipping, regardless how many items you buy. Have fun

5 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Your window sounds fun! I look forward to seeing it. The links to Linda's shop don't work:(

Moose said...

I still say "cool"! Love the utensils and it will be fun to see your end result.

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see your new creation!

I've visited Linda's shop before and have "hearted" a few of her beautiful watches. Her work is beautiful.

Sara said...

Yikes! I usually check links to make sure they work. Thanks Shelagh! I think they're working now.

Unique Jewelry said...

Linda from LTCreates Jewelry. Linda’s shop offers a variety of Spoon Bracelets, Spoon Rings, Spoon Watches, Spoon Cuffs, Spoon Pendants, Spoon Earrings and more. She has been making spoon jewelry for many years, and enjoys tranforming older silverware into wearable art. She uses the best materials she can find, and tries to offer the best prices possible for a high quality piece.