Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blue Rocks

Last week, someone from the local photo club had a photo on his blog about cottages in Blue Rocks. John and I have been to Blue Rocks quite a few times but we had never seen those cottages. When I saw that photo, I knew I wanted to head back. So we turned down a road we had never travelled before (called "The Lane"). Even on an overcast day, there is lots of colour around here. This is some of what we found:Photos available in my etsy shop.

For participants in my One World One Heart giveaway....the winner will be announced on my original OWOH post.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Oh my! I was at Blue Rocks, today, between 2:00 and 4:00 in fact at one point I was down at the red blue and dark blue dory. Too bad I missed you!

Jennifer said...

Is it tradition or competition or what that encourages people in NS to paint their dwellings such vibrant colors?
I just love it!