Monday, January 12, 2009

Photos For Sale

I've been busy adding my photographs to an Etsy Shop. This is no small task since we're on dial up internet access and everything is very time consuming. But I've been obsessed about the job, and now have my shop up and running. I haven't had much luck with Etsy in the past, so we'll see what happens.


I will be closing up my Search Me Etsy Shop in the near future. Canada Post has decided to double it's parcel rates. I don't think anyone will be too interested in buying a Search Me pouch for $12, and spending another $12 on shipping! Too be honest, it was a little venture for me last year that didn't really go anywhere. I do have a lot of supplies, and am considering sewing up a bunch of pouches to donate to children at Christmas this year. We'll see how ambitious I am.

Please take a look at Sharley Studio and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Your shop looks great. Love the marigold photos and the doilies and iceberg! I recognize the teal house in Mahone Bay:)
Good to see your paintings in there too! Sell sell sell! Best of luck with all of it. Here's to a great Etsy year!

I haven't ventured to the post office yet to see what I mail will cost. It's scary.

Cheers, SHelagh

Gifted Typist said...

You have a great eye for composition and colour. Nice shots.