Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Father Christmas Festival

A little something to put you in the Christmas mood...lots of Santas! We visited Mahone Bay yesterday and they are hosting their 4th annual Father Christmas Festival. First, here is one of the sights that Mahone Bay is famous for:The 3 churches. On the left, St. James Anglican Church. In the middle, St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. And on the right, Trinity United Church of Canada. And now for some Father Christmas photos. The religious Father Christmas:The colourful Father Christmas:The exotic Father Christmas:The most realistic faced Father Christmas: (I have a feeling he must be someone famous, but I don't know who. Does anyone know?)The traditional Father Christmas:The baker Father Christmas:And some whimsical Santas:I dare you not to be in a Christmas mood now!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those churches are just beautiful!
What a wonderful little festival. I think the colorful Father Christmas is my favorite :-)

Angelique said...

how fun!!!

Christine said...

What a great idea! I would love to see that.

Gifted Typist said...

In the UK the kids call santa Father Christmas. My little guy - who was just learning to talk - used to say
Fadda MusMus. Everytime I hear Father Christmas I think of that.