Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is coming

I'm happy to report that I'm ready for Christmas. Presents have been made or purchased....as many handmade gifts as I could think of. Stocking stuffers have been bought and wrapped. Now it's time for meal planning. Then I can relax and enjoy all the visitors we'll have this month...18 days of family and friends!

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by Lori of Lolo's Garden who was interested in a trade. Sounded fun, so I mailed off the Treasure Island Search Me pouch she was interested in. In exchange, she is making me some personalized goodies for our granddaughter. So now I have officially started on next year's gifts. Yikes.

You should head over to Lineanongrata if you want to have some fun. Julia is giving away advent gifts throughout the month on her blog. I read her blog regularly...such a talented woman. She lives on a winery in France. A little different than a farm wannabe in Nova Scotia!

Today we're off to Mahone Bay to visit their Father Christmas Festival (also home of the Scarecrow Festival). I'll share some photos with you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

you're ready for Christmas? That is so great. I am sooooo behind. I'm in a frenzy over here trying to get it all together. Next year, I think I'll start February 1, 2009.

aliceinparis said...

Those search me pouches are very clever!