Monday, December 8, 2008

Black and White and a little bit more

We woke up to a black and white world today.It seems that winter has found us again.When I let the dogs out in the morning, I had to grab my camera. Because even in a world of black and white, there is colour.Not as much snow this time. We won't be snowed in. But the wind is sure blowing. We went down to get the paper this morning with Cassie and Mulligan. An hour later our tracks were all blown away. When we got back to the house, I went back out with my camera.You don't feel the wind blow when you're focused on beauty.And you don't feel cold when you catch a glimpse of the sun on the trees in the woods.And when you see some leaves, you remember that it will be spring again. Sometime.But not soon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!
We've had two snows but both melted by the afternoon. This is supposed to be more substantial, but I don't think anything like your snow!

aliceinparis said...

Lovely wintery pictures!
Alas it's all rain again.