Thursday, October 2, 2008

Frog friends

I collected frogs when I was young and at one point had over 100 various frogs. I don't know why, but I got the urge to sew some last week...Felicia and Fern are available here. Today: heading into town to pick up groceries to get us through the next few days with our visitors. We'll be welcoming our visitors back with a bbq'd salmon dinner after their trip to Cape Breton.
Tomorrow: A full day of touring with our guests...possibly lunching at the seaside in Chester, touring Peggy's Cove, and then to dinner at DIL and G's house.

2 comments:

julia said...

you have froggies and I have doggies. I like your two guys and am already falling for my three saussages.
As for the porcupine: Poor thing, but I can fully understand the need to protect dog noses.

Angelique said...

OMG!! These are soooo cute!! You did such a good job on them.